Each body is different, which means whatever muscle stack that worked for one person may not necessarily work with another. It is important to know your body type so you can choose the right muscle stack.
Are you lean the whole year around, even if you eat whatever you like? If the only part of your body that is gaining mass is your waistline, then you are a hard-gainer. You burn calories really quickly that your body cannot build quality mass, regardless of the amount of your calorie intake.
To build muscles and gain weight, your stack must include weight gainer, HMB and multivitamin/mineral.
- Weight gainer is a high-calorie protein product that delivers anywhere from 500 to 1000 calories per serving.
- HMB or beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate is a metabolite of the amino acid leucine. Recommended dose for beginners is one gram taken 3 to 4 times per day experienced lifters on the other hand can take anywhere between 2 to 3 grams taken 3 to 4 times per day.
- Multivitamin/mineral supplies the necessary vitamins and minerals the body needs at adequate amounts. There must be enough macronutrients and micronutrients to encourage muscle growth. A full spectrum multivitamin/mineral product with 100% of the daily required amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants are highly recommended.
Are you struggling to find balance between your muscles and fats? If you gain one or the other when you overdo a specific activity, you are a preservationist. For example, if you overdo on the cardio, your musculature fades away.
To help you achieve balance, you need to stack whey protein, fish oil and geranamine.
- Whey protein will help increase metabolic rate promoting fat loss while maintaining muscle mass.
- Fish oil is rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids which reduces risk of stroke and heart disease, while preventing muscle breakdown.
- Geranamine is a trademark component of geranium oil. As a sympathomimetic amine, it has a similar effect as norepinephrine, which increases fat metabolism and speed up metabolic rate. The supplement version also suppresses appetite.
Do you want to be able to lift a barber loaded with 45-pound plates? To gain the strength that you need to do so you need to stack creatine, green tomato extract and carnosine.
- Creatine is essential for size and strength gain. It has been proven to increase strength by approximately 10% and increase lean mass by around 10 pounds.
- Green tomato extract (GTE) is said to boost strength and provide three times the gains when doing exercises. In a study, men who used 6 mcg of GTE while doing bench press gained 1 inch on their arms, while those doing leg press gained 3x more.
- Carnosine is a dipeptide that is known to boost endurance and strength. Muscles with higher levels of carnosine contracts longer and more forcefully.
There are plenty of other body types that call for different stacks. It is important to know your own type and stack requirements, so you don’t end up gaining what you don’t want, and losing what you want to retain. Based on the information above, you can then choose the right legal steroids with the right component.